Tea4Kidz – The Ideal Caffeine-Free Drink For Your Little One
Launched in 2001, Tea4Kidz is the first range of flavoured Rooibos tea ever to be created just for kids. Best of all, it’s a fun, healthy alternative to sugary drinks, that you’ve probably been looking for!
With six different flavours to choose from, your little ones are guaranteed to keep coming back for more. Not only does it taste good, but your little one will get to enjoy the many health benefits associated with drinking Rooibos tea. High in vitamin C, Tea4Kidz has no added sugar and is caffeine-free. So, you can feel good about giving it to your little ones – even at night!
Your kids will have a tough time choosing between these 6 fun flavours and their wild characters:
- Minki the Monkey’s All-in-One Tea (a blend of Rooibos, Honeybush, and Black Tea)
- Trumpy the Elephant’s Regular Rooibos
- Henry the Hippo’s Rooibos Honeybush Blend
- Rory the Lion’s Strawberry-flavoured Rooibos
- Jabu the Giraffe’s Vanilla Custard-flavoured Rooibos
- Roxy the Rhino’s Peach & Apricot-flavoured Rooibos
Did you know that you can enjoy Tea4Kidz as an iced tea too? Check out this refreshing Peach & Apricot flavoured Tea4Kidz iced tea:
- 5 Peach & Apricot flavoured Tea4Kidz teabags
- 1 litre of boiled water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 2 trays of ice cubes
- 1 apple, peach and apricot, sliced (optional)
- In a large jug, add in the boiled water and the Peach & Apricot flavoured Tea4Kidz teabags. Let it steep for 5 – 10 minutes, depending on how strong you would like the tea to be.
- Remove the teabags and stir in the apple juice and honey.
- To enjoy right away, add in the freshly sliced fruit and top it up with ice cubes! If your kiddies can’t get enough of Jabu’s Iced Tea – you can place it in the fridge for them to enjoy over the next few days.